Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

Happy Birthday!

TGIF, it's my birthday!!! (spams the opening quote 999... times)


Just in time to post this up. And do you know, a week after my birthday is Chinese New Year! (yay horses!)

I got a horse plushie which is my earliest birthday present.

Yeah... I had a wacky day. Went to school and gave classmates chocolates made in Korea, which were given from my eldest sister's friend. Due to my older sister's eateyness (and hungriness), I was lacking supply and took chopped bar of chocolate (they are a different type!). I gave to everyone I know till the last piece, and all of the sudden, the last piece disappeared. Some folks said the chocolate was so good that they want more (insert chocolate-crazed fish scene from Spongebob Squarepants).

I'll probably post some pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment