Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hatyai-Krabi trip Day 4: Back to Hatyai

For this post I have to refer to my map, because when it come's to writing blogs about traveling, you need a map. (Runs back to bedroom to find useless brochures)

Now time to head back to Hatyai.

Is that the coastline?
That morning I had no idea why mom ordered a large bowl of fried noodles to pack up for the return trip. My appetite ain't that big. Alright, just in case someone gets hungry.

Krabi town is notable for having statues near the coastline and interesting looking traffic lights.
Nok Awk (The Eagle)
The Black Crab
One of the hatchlings.
Another hatchling.
There is another statue known as the Old Boat.
The walrus (or jaguar?)
There are other traffic lights: the Elephant, the Eagle and a primitive man known as Manus Boran.

While heading back to Hatyai we stopped at the pit stop in Trang for lunch. There was ice-cream, but ain't got something I needed.

Finally reached the bus station in afternoon. Then we stayed at some guesthouse. My mother and eldest sister head for bargaining, while I... stayed back and did nothing.

Nothing else to say. Went back to Malaysia the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment