Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

I never realiased that Piglantis is such a hit!

The Piglantis post that I created yesterday became very popular for my blog. It received more views than my intro post. So to celebrate that, I make a FAQ at this post. I've checked what you people are finding for on the traffic sources.



Q: What is the treasure chest on level 1-1?
A: Just points, 1000 points.

Q:  How can I get the treasure chest at level 1-10?
A: Make the sand crumble by using either a Yellow bird or a Blue bird to target the sand at right. The stone block will drop and sink into underwater and will hit the treasure chest at the sea floor.

Q: What's the boat at level 2-2?
A: I don't see any boat. What did I saw that three pigs are on a tube.

Q: How do I get the pigs explode on the waterfall in level 2-2?
A: You cannot make them explode, but there's a TNT underwater. If a pig doesn't vanish in underwater it may reach the TNT and explode.

Q: How do I get the treasure chest at level 2-10?
A: I don't see any treasure chest at level 2-10. You've type the wrong level number.

Q: Where's the pig monster?
A: Uhm... it only showed up on the Piglantis loading screen.

Q: How can I get the treasure chest at level 1-8?
A: There are two treasure chests for that level: one is at the shipwreck at the left side of the structure and the other one is unreachable. Drop a bomb by using the White bird or throw the Bomb bird down to the underwater. Maybe the stone blocks can help you to reach it.

Q: I cannot flip the Boomerang bird underwater.
A: Throw a boomerang for yourself to see if it will float back or remain underwater. I think the bird is drinking too much water and cannot flip back itself.

I'll update the Piglantis game pack FAQ when I check the traffic sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment