Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Bejewled Twist: Explosives and video upload test

Haven't uploaded so much screenshots of my Bejeweled Twist gameplays, right now I'm uploading some and the videos are shown here. Currently I use the Samsung Galaxy W to record the moves, need to get some kind of a screen recorder such as Fraps or Bandicam.

Okay, here we go!


You're going to be shocked when you see this move:
Supernova detonated by a Fruit! Score: 115200 Gems: 56 Cascades: 2
Big coal bonuses!
A 6-gem match.
One word: SPECTACULAR!
Here's the video:
And this!
Awesome double green lightning explosion! Score: 72600
My luck increased: Another Fruit detonation!
Second cascade.
Video:
And more of this!
Two purple and one blue Fruits. Nice, right? Score: 56600 Gems: 45 Cascades: 2
Just an ordinary detonation.
I almost forgot this. Did anyone noticed a Doom Gem appeared?
Video:

Even more of this! Well, not that good.
Score: 51000 Gems: 25
Video:

Well, if the videos don't load or it lags, comment to me. Have trouble uploading videos so I only uploaded one. The videos are ready! View my moves and comment me what do you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment