Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello, and this is my first post.

On my blog, I will write lot of something (I guess), food reviews, games, and more stuff.

For the food reviews, I will make my ratings for the following:

Food: Depends on how the food tasted.
Service: How well is the service. (sometimes I left this part out)
Price: Depends how cheap or expensive the price of the food.

The ratings are from 1 to 5 stars for each section.

Next the video/computer games, I had Bejeweled (I had Bejeweled 2 and Twist, later I will get Bejeweled 3 someday), Plants vs. Zombies, Tetris (I had a 3D version of it, yet uses the same Tetris gameplay, but on Tetris Battle on Facebook (I don't have a Facebook account yet!) I may tell you if I had other games on my computer.

There are 2 types of pictures I will upload: HD and Widescreen. HD pictures are taken from the phone while Widescreen pictures are taken from the camera.

You can bookmark (or +1 on Google) my blog (Malaysians only!), but DO NOT hack, sabotage and steal my data (privacy policy for foreign viewers)(and if that happens I need start over a new blog again!).

Oh well, looks like I'm getting started!

(P.S. I would write a little information if necessary. And I can be a little lazy posting my blog)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Fei,

    I'm interested in challenging word games or general knowledge type of games like Trivia Pursuit or something like that. Do you have any such games to recommend to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not interested in Trivia Pursuit, but I'm interested in Bejeweled, Luxor, Zuma (planning) , Angry Birds and, Burn the Rope Plants vs. Zombies. Click Luxor on tags to see my posts about Luxor 3. There's a latest Angry Birds Seasons update and I also posted Burn the Rope walkthroughs. Don't forget to comment your answer on the questions on Luxor 3 intro post and the first survival level post! There are also miscellaneous stuff rather than video games. So check it out!

      Delete