Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hatyai-Krabi trip Day 5: Malaysia!!!!

Ah, going back is perhaps one of my favourite part of traveling overseas. Why? Because everytime when it's comes to going to another country (for example, Thailand), I'll always thought "Malaysia, I'm going to miss everything".



And my family always think I'm mental. Look, I'm not mental but my family think I'm so because I always say the good parts while they say the bad parts. My father can be like "Oh, Thailand is better than Malaysia" or "Aren't you tired of listening to chants?". One thing: GET USED TO IT!!!!!

Nevertheless, let's talk about the last part of the trip.

Let me see what I remembered: After having breakfast, we went to morning markets (boring...). Took a van back to Malaysia (I'm started to get used to van trips...). As I saw the Sadao immigration I know I'm one step back to home. Once head to the border immigration, seeing the lampposts I always see, passport checking, reaching Bukit Kayu Hitam immigration, head back to the van and...

Malaysia!!!!! I missed everything about Malaysia!!!!!

Ahem, sorry for being so overreacting.

Don't try to insult me of preferring Malaysia because there are a bunch of things to do in there. And I'm not overreacting.

So... once head back to home, everything in the house is fine, older sister is fine, Malaysia is fine and just in time for New Year's Eve!

My verdict:
Krabi is definitely a lovely town near a spectacular coast and the archipelago Ko Phi Phi. Actually, there's a lot of things to do at the town. With its interesting traffic lights it surely has its creative side. Guesthouses and some accommodation is well priced, thus the reason for being the best spot for tourists. The spectacular islands of the Andaman Sea can be flocking with tourists, thus displaying the popularity of the archipelago. Krabi is definitely a must visit for diving lovers and those who are interested in nature.
 
For more information visit Wikivoyage:
http://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Krabi_Province

Lively Town, Lovely People

No comments:

Post a Comment