Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Talking About Penang

I'd mention some stuff at the intro post. Then I'm planning a food review blog rather than a video game blog.  Other stuff will be featured in the miscellaneous tag. Why I'm planning a food review blog? For Malaysians, I would probably introduce some local stuff around Penang (or other countries and regions, in case I travel); while for foreigners, I probably planning some good restaurants which has some things you want such as foreign food, restaurants who received a good review or, whatever.



Due to my focus on video gaming, I am trying to recommend some restaurants, maybe I'm trying to put BOTH things into one blog? I'm a Penangite, and I need to recommend Penang Island, its restaurants and food to the world. Because Penang is ranked as one of the "10 Islands to Explore Before You Die" and one of the "Top Ten Greatest Street Food Cities In Asia", possibly GeorgeTown is the most popular one and it became a UNESCO Heritage Site.

So, here it goes when I'm reviewing something. The service, is for the how it's worked; The food, is how the food tasted; The price, depends on how cheap or expensive is the food. I'll mark Halal or not, just in case for Malay blog readers.

Don't believe me? Here are the links:
Yahoo Travel: 10 Islands to Explore Before You Die
CNN GO: Asia's 10 Street Greatest Food Cities #2

No comments:

Post a Comment