Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Welcome back!

Hey everyone, I'm having the exam, well, two-week period, and can't live without blogging because, I need to check if any Malaysians are looking at my blog. I'm starting to freak out because I am worrying about my blog, for two weeks! Click Read more to continue reading this post!


When I return to check my blog, I saw that everyone don't know how to face columns in Luxor! Remember, lightning bolts can be helpful against columns or use the reflectors to make your shots go horizontal to those columns, if given.

What am I saying is that, it's the summer holidays already. I'm going to add food reviews at my blog around Penang. Yeah, I am hungry for food around Penang's restaurants.

Noticed something different about my blog? I even redecorated my blog. Phew, sure take me lots of time to make that up! I'm going to use the travel as my blog's template. I've put the food reviewing thing at the front, and trying to introduce something around some local stuff. I will be adding the privacy policy to my blog.

About the audience, I'm started to worry that not even Malaysians are appreciated my blog, and worrying that lots of countries are watching me! Also, I'm a Malaysian. This blog is made by a Malaysian, and THIS BLOG IS FOR MALAYSIANS TO SEE! TRYING TO REDUCE A NUMBER OF FOREIGNERS LOOKING AT HERE! (Singaporeans, Thais, Vietnamese and other southeast Asian readers are still welcome)

And uhm, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment