Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Bejeweled Twist: The things occured last week

Waiting for another set of my Bejeweled Twist moves? Here they are!



A double Fruit and lightning explosion occurred. Whoa! I thought I was only detonating the two lightnings and who knew that another Fruit is detonated!
I think I'm working on this nearly an hour! Score: 46600 Gems: 49 Cascades: 2

Why didn't I see that coming?!
Next, here's come an extreme one: the multi bomb explosion using the Fruit. Dare to try it?
Four bombs cleared! Score: 32700 Gems: 34 Cascades: 3
There are two cascades for that screenshot
Trust me, I HAD destroyed four bombs in one Fruit explosion.
Count the scores with 1000 (exclude the smokey flames at the bottom-left, because it's a flame gem!)
That's all I got...

No comments:

Post a Comment