Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Wrigley's 5 Electro-A Tingling Spearmint

It looks like that I haven't eaten chewing gum for weeks, and finally for today, I've already bought one. I went to the local mini-store to buy some chewing gum. I've tried that Cobalt gum, then I was looking for a new flavour for me to try. I saw a chewing gum branded "5" (you've noticed that in my last chewing gum post) and the flavour is "Electro", not going to be confused this time, because it's subtitle says "A Tingling Spearmint" and I know it's spearmint.

Like Cobalt, Electro is also sugar-free. There are two names for Wrigley 5's spearmint flavour, "Rain" and "Electro", "Rain" is commonly used at US, Canada and Hong Kong packaging, while "Electro is used on Malaysia, Russia, South Africa and European packaging.
Packaging of the front cover before being unwrapped by the plastic cover. Took the picture on the piano. Need to remove that price tag!

"Electro" uses the colour green, and it's a tingling spearmint. Electro, a tingling spearmint.
Back cover of the packaging before being unwrapped. Need to practice my photography skills!

Side cover of the packaging.
You will see 4 black "5"s and a green "5" on the side of the packaging. The chewing gum are wrapped with green packaging.
Inside a package of Electro gum. Note that there are lines, which looked like speedy rain drops or lightning strikes. (P.S, The scenery is too bright.)
The complete look of the piece of gum:
It should be green in colour, the background is too bright which makes it teal in colour.
The gum is green in colour. When I eat it, it's tingling! And it tasted like toothpaste or something minty? (Like the Cobalt? Or I am just eating electricity?)

Sure tingles my mouth, but luckily, it doesn't electrocute my mouth. Oh well, tasted great! And not worse like the peppermint which makes me put out that icy fire with water!

Availability: Malaysia, Thailand, China, India, Israel, France, Italy, Greece, Germany, Romania (more European countries to come), Cyprus, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Russia, United States, Canada, Hong Kong
*Highlighted colours: Electro Rain
My rating: 5 stars
Wrigley's Confectionery official website: /http://www.wrigley.com/global/index.aspx
Wrigley's 5 gum website: www.5gum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment