Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Pokemon XY: Wonder Trading Eevees!

So a few days ago I've breeding Anticipation Eevees with IVs that of an Espeon, so I can get my own Magic Bouncer. I had a female Modest Espeon, but unfortunately it has a lackluster HP stat.

What I hatched out are those has all but Speed, sometimes lacking Defense, and there are some which lacks Sp. Def, plus those having a lower HP stat (but not terrible as my female Espeon).

When I hatched up an Eevee with the stats of an Espeon. I got excited until I found out that that thing doesn't had its hidden ability. So here goes the breeding spree again.



A few eggs later, this finally came out, and attempted to evolve it as soon as possible:
"THAT took me a long time to breed out."
I originally planned to make that Magic Bounce Espeon a sweeper, but I had fun making use of Dream Eater while leveling it up (seeing it throwing Simple Beams back at Audino made me giggle). I searched for stuff about Dream Eater Espeon (strangely enough, "Dream Eater" is not only a 'restores your life while your foe sleeps' move for Pokemon, but an anime of the same name), but unfortunately, there's not a single mention about the Dream-Eating two-tailed pussy (no offense). So I felt like I'm the first person to come up with this gimmick, but I'm sure most of you will realize it will fail more often (due to Insomnia and Vital Spirit).

Back to the topic, Christmas is around the corner, and I'm thinking about Wonder Trading those Eevees away. I never attempted Wonder Trading before because it's like, you know, very risky. You may end up getting a Pokemon you don't want, you may get a Shiny, you may receive a Legendary, or, if you are unlucky, a hacked Pokemon (I suspected the Spiritomb I got on X is hacked because it was hatched on a date before XY was released).

And this will be my first Wonder Trade! I'm going to give away 4 to 5 IVs Anticipation Eevees, they are Timid in nature, and they come with a free Kelpsy Berry, you know, have an Espeon. Or you can evolve them into Jolteon, or Glaceon, or Sylveon, or, whatever.

But I realized that I don't have enough Kelpsy Berries to let those Eevees hold. So I'll try to Wonder Trade those with acceptable IVs.

Oh, and one of my Shiny Gallade wants to wish everyone merry Christmas!
"Sorceron, you are facing the wrong direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment