Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Pokemon X Ghost trainer challenge: The Wishlist

There are Ghost-types that cannot be found in mid-game, right? Some can be found in the Friend Safaris, while some are unavailable in XY.

If you are willing to trade the listed Pokemon to me, feel free to add my Friend Code (which is listed in the profile section) and my 3DS username is Tan (how many times do I have to mention that?). Don't forget to post your 3DS Friend Code on the comments. Do not trade to my Y trainer Wizzy so please be patient. I will ask you to trade if I am ready.



Here's the listed Pokemon, what nature it must have, what IVs it should have and what inherited egg moves it should have (THAT had took me a long time to figure out):

Misdreavus
Female
Nature: Timid/Modest
IVs in: HP, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, Speed
Moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

Dusclops

Nature: Adamant/Impish/Careful
IVs in: HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Def
Moves: Pain Split, Destiny Bond
Must hold Reaper's Cloth

Snorunt
Female
Nature: Timid/Modest
IVs in: HP, Def, Sp,Atk, Sp.Def, Speed

Spiritomb
Male
Nature: Adamant/Impish/Careful
IVs in: HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Def
Moves: Pain Split, Destiny Bond
Ability: Infiltrator (if possible)

Frillish
Nature: Modest
IVs in: HP, Def, Sp,Atk, Sp.Def

Yamask
Female
Nature: Modest/Calm/Bold
IVs in: HP, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def

And these Pokemon, which are evolved via trading, can be somewhat considered optional:

Haunter
Nature: Timid/Modest
IVs in: HP, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, Speed

Pumpkaboo
Nautre: Adamant
IVs in: HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Def

(Highlighted EVs are considered highly compulsory. I'm not a good EV reader, so please consult your EV Judge before trading to me.)

Well, I guess that's for what I may need. The rest I will catch them by myself.

Anyone has a Phantump in their safari? I'd like to have a shiny Phantump as my ghost trainer's mascot... Same applies to Wizzy having a shiny Gallade as one of his mascots.

Anyway, I got Pokemon X! The challenge will start at tomorrow! So here's a prologue of this challenge coming right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment