Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

Happy Birthday!

Here comes my birthday! Again.

This time, Chinese New Year is going to be a month away from my birthday.

And speaking of which, I've been deciding over what should I have for my birthday. I mean, the last week I checked that only Subway has some kind of Chinese New Year special. But when I hit my birthday the others started introducing their own Chinese New Year specials. Agh, so hard to decide!

Also, I'm going to get another goat plushie for my birthday. I was planning to get only one, but I heard that this kind of goat plushie only comes in a set of three plushies...

Now onto the XY part. About the lore between my trainers, Wizzy (Y) and Mixia (X) I decided that both share the same birthdays. Hold on! They are not twins or siblings, even though Mixia was born 2 years later than Wizzy (that's how I think of their ages). If I were to think of these two's childhood, it's quite hard to describe. But at least they grew up in Vaniville.

You know that when on your birthday, the Pokemon Center celebrates your arrival and shows a virtual birthday cake on the screen showing which Pokemon are healed, plus outside the Frost Cavern there will be some kind of diamond dust hailing? Let me tell you one thing, if you see diamond dust, you better take a picture outside the Frost Cavern with the diamond dust falling down.
"The spirits will be celebrating my birthday. Somehow."
"Just another quiet day in Camphrier. Hold on, speaking of quiet..."
"I always wondered why my birthday also falls on Wizzy's birthday. Regardless, those diamond dust make me look so cute!"
"Sometimes I'm boggling about why my birthday has to do with Mixia's. Hey, why did you blurred the diamond dust?! I mean, I'm at the same level of cuteness as Mixia's! Why did I even say that..."
"One may notice a shooting star outside the Frost Cavern. Here's my wish: receiving a Galladite."
"Done Wonder-trading. I think I should give Wizzy a nice gift..."
In the meantime, I received a Mesprit on the day before Christmas on Y. It's Adamant, IVs in Attack, Defense and Sp. Def, and a somewhat lacking Sp. Atk. I'm training it, not sure if I should go for EVs on HP or Speed.
"For some reason, Mesprit is quite attuned with me."
On X, I've been working on breeding a Shiny Spiritomb, with a few breaks and pauses, plus depositing those with Infiltrator and IVs in Attack, Defense and Sp. Def, up for trade. Today, I decided to Wonder Trade those with 4IVs away. Crazy results, a Jolly male Ralts with Shadow Sneak (considering the fact Mixia hated Psychic-types... but since she has an interest for Fairy-types, perhaps considering training up a Gallade?), an Extreme Speed Dratini (I didn't ask for that, but hey, at least that Spiritomb has its hidden ability to boost its value), and some boring stuff which some Hoenn trainers thought it's "from Hoenn with love". But I won't be using them, anyway.

I've been raging about the overusage of Legendaries and high-talent Pokemon (Ubers, to be exact) such as Greninja (totally hate Greninja wiping out my Psychic and Ghost teams) and Talonflame on the Battle Spot, notably the Doubles section. What's worse? Darkrai. I mean, if you don't have something that cannot be put to sleep, outspeeds that Nightmare monster or a Magic Bouncer (that's why I have my Espeon with me).

This happens when I use my rain team on the Battle Spot, just to be ended up facing off against legendaries. I only upload such battles onto the internet, mostly involving trouble at the Battle Spot or Stored Power sweep by Sigilyph. These kind of people who thinks legendaries are the only way of winning must have their crimes exposed by me. And that's the reason why I always prepare my 6IV Siglyph, or a Mega Gengar.

So, I'm thinking about signing up for Global Link, so I can enjoy fairer battles, and show the world how unique my Ghost-type only rain team is.

And here comes the goat plushies!
Geez. Should have Photoshopped the background.
The three goats.
I think I understand why the set comes in three plushies. Have you heard of the proverb '三阳开泰', meaning 'auspicious beginning'? The character '阳' is a homonym to '羊', meaning goat. So does that means you need three goats to have an auspicious beginning of the year of the goat?
Tumbling goats!
And here's comes those three little lambs:
I think these goats makes great juggling balls. 'tries to practice juggling'
Personally, my favourite is the white one, because goats are normally white right? And speaking of normal, my family kept calling the snake and the horse unusual because the snake has a fat body while the horse has two legs (it's a 2D horse, okay?). I heard the white one loves to eat...
That face.
And here's the family photo!
Uhm, how many months are the two plushies stuck in their 'cages'?
Here's the birthday cake. Just a blueberry cake. Nothing special about it.
(P.S. I originally posted this birthday post on my birthday, but I put it back into the draft to add the birthday photos on the 3DS, then try to get the pictures of the three goats and recording my Wonder Trades)

No comments:

Post a Comment