Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

D' Deli

Well, I'm recently busy now, because I have a lot of reviews to do, and it's Chinese New Year Eve and I haven't written Chinese New Year specials reviews!



Anyhow, I'm going to introduce one of the restaurants near a new condominium my family in going to move in to (yeah, they criticized that the condominium we are staying is too low quality). It's called D' Deli . When you hear the word 'deli', it means one thing: fast food delicacies (sort of).

But the D' Deli I speak of is not fast food but western food and Chinese food. My first visit is on my birthday.

One more thing: when I used Google, there are other D' Delis outside or inside Malaysia (whatever are those is not the D' Deli I had dinner at). Whoa that's a nostalgia!


The glass tray. Ugh! Why do I tilted the phone again?
Let's check the drinks during my first visit:
Mineral water (left) and ice lemon tea (middle and right)
Coconut drink
Forget about the drinks, let's move on to the food!
Fish with Orange Sauce
For the fish, it tasted not bad, as well as the orange sauce (what are the black spots on top of the sauce?). And one more thing: I forgot what type of cooking used to fry the fish...
Fish with Mediterranean sauce
Yep, same as mine with orange sauce, tasted just right. Still forgot what method of frying, butter-fry or something...
Seafood with Mixed Vegetables (left)
Well, I don't savour vegetables, but I surely love the fish!

And here's come an exciting dish: Sizzling beef!
Whoa! Smoke is coming out! This is going to burn!
Some time later...
It's going to be ready in no time!
Much much later...
Now, it's ready!
Okay, the beef tasted very good to me...

I did visit there one day (don't remember, somewhere two weeks ago...) and my most recent visit is yesterday night.

Well, the food tasted great. Sure that the food might be ready in minutes, but when it's crowded, this might have to take long. The music played at there is soft and calm (my sister said one of the music she heard became white noise to her). Overall, the food prices are reasonable.
The receipt for our first visit.
Exterior view during the night.
Service: 3/5 stars (Sometimes you have to wait a bit longer)
Food: 5/5 (Excellent!)
Ambience: 4/5 (Soft music is played and the ground floor looks better than the top floor.)
Uniqueness: 4/5 (Special.)
Price: 3/5 (Could be a bit expensive, though)

My rating: 3/6 stars B+ (I wish I could give it an A rating)

No comments:

Post a Comment