Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Luxor 3: Buried in the Sands of Time

I'm not sure what is that anyway, but I think it's a statue or an armour.

Forget that, but the bugs are crawling on the armour. The lines start from the right, then crawling over the armour, later when they reach the upper-right they will turn down and crawl under the arm and reach the pyramid at the bottom left. The line need to do a curve before reaching the pyramid. Fairly easy, I guess, and it's a little difficult for me to remember the path.

Fireballs and colour clouds can be useful against the curves. The lines will reach the top so use the speed shot. The lightning bolt can be useful against the vertical curve. Probably the wild ball can be handy there. The sandstorm can be a little useful against the horizontal lines, I guess.

Maybe I should bring it to the treasures (achievements) room?

Recommended powerups: fireball, speed shot, lightning bolt, slow, wild ball, stop, reverse, colour bomb, scorpion, colour cloud, colour sort, sandstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment