Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Hatyai-Krabi trip Day 1: Worst Morning Ever

Hello, everyone! You all might be wondering where had I been to for the year-end school holidays last year. My family visited Krabi, first through Hatyai, then reach there.

My family departed at Thursday. Things were chaotic before departure. My eldest sister was angry, older sister was angry and my parents were angry because older sister didn't come for the holidays. I have to swear it that, it was the worst morning ever in my life.

Then when we arrived at the bus station, things started to go wrong. It's raining there, the minivan arrived late and I had to bother to walk on water to reach the minivan (I really hate making my shoes wet). Agh! Why I must be that unlucky?!?

After crossing over the Penang Bridge, things started to become fine. After a couple of hours, we stopped at Bukit Kayu Hitam to prepare for immigration pass and finally reaching the Thai-Malaysia border. We cleared the Malaysian immigration. I think I did paid a immigration fee at there for Thai immigration clearance.

We arrived at Hatyai late, around 9.00 p.m. (10.00 p.m. in Malysian time). After checking-in the hotel, we had Thai-style Char Hor Fun then go shopping (not interested !). Surely the nights at Hatyai are very busy!

I shall talk about the second day of the trip later.

By the way, here's my attempt at taking the picture of a full moon near the border:

No comments:

Post a Comment