Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Wrigley's 5 Tempest-A Luscious Watermelon

Okay people, here's a question: Had you ate a watermelon-flavoured chewing gum? Some people will probably say that they don't get it what am I talking about. I suppose it's time for me to say about the watermelon flavour, as I'm writing about the 5 gum "Tempest" and "A Luscious Watermelon" subtitle.

Tempest is also known as "Prism" in North America, "Turbulence" in Europe and South Africa. "Tempest" is used in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Hmmm... I think the watermelon-flavoured gum is called "Prism" in North America because it may refer to a transparent object which refracts light or the volume of water in an area between the high and low tide (tidal prism), "Turbulence" is a flow regime characterised by chaotic property changes, and "Tempest" refers to a violent storm.
Refract the light into red and green, no wonder why it sometimes called "Prism"...

"Tempest" uses the colour red, and it's a luscious watermelon. Tempest, a luscious watermelon.
I hope the details are clear...
Side cover.
You will see 4 black "5"s and a red "5" on the side of the packaging. The chewing gum is wrapped in red packaging.
A whirling cyclone on the packaging. Cool.
The piece of gum:
It's supposed to be red in colour.
Tasted good. For some reason I couldn't chew for another 15 minutes after the previous 15 minutes. However I only loved the smell of the gum.

Not a single cyclone, a tempest storm or some turbulent wave inside my mouth, just stimulating my senses. Well, this is the last 5 gum to appear in Malaysia, I'm hoping for more flavours to arrive in Malaysia.

Availability: Malaysia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Greece, Romania (more European countries to come), Cyprus, South Africa, United States, Canada, Russia (known as Cyclone there)
*Highlighted colours: Prism Tempest Turbulence
My rating: 4 stars
Wrigley's Confectionery official website: /http://www.wrigley.com/global/index.aspx
Wrigley's 5 gum website: www.5gum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment